Thursday, July 8, 2010

Announcing the Contest Winners


It is with great pleasure that I announce the contest winners. Oh, and, thanks for your patience. I know I said I'd make this announcement on July 6. I was just waiting for the okay from everyone to post names and cities.

Without further ado . . .

Here are the runners-up who win an autographed copy of I SO DON'T DO MAKEUP + a tres cute t-shirt:

AMY of Gardiner

HANNAH of La Canada

SARA of Phelps


And our grand prize winner (autographed copies of I SO DON'T DO MYSTERIES, I SO DON'T DO SPOOKY AND I SO DON'T DO MAKEUP + a tres cute tote bag + a tres cute t-shirt) is . . .

MATTIE of Gainesville

Congratulations to one and all! And a HUGE HUGE thank-you to all who entered. Your support is beyond awesome. xo


1 comment:

  1. Sigh...another contest come and gone.

    Just kidding. Congratulations to winners! You guys are lucky. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome!